2012年9月30日星期日

LOL

Listening to Coldplay's songs making me more emo right now hmm...
so please allow me to express my feelings here ba hahahaha


It's quiet. It's late.
The sky is black. The world is going to asleep.
After few hours later,
the day will arrive....which means that spm  just left 30++ days more hmm
It will roar down the track with the rising of the sun.
The stillness of the dawn will be exchanged for the noise of the day
The calm of solitude will be replaced by the pounding pace of the human race..

For the next beberapa hours,
I'll be exposed to the day's demands
and after ate some buns..
the buns and songs give an inspiration to me.
I realized that it is now that I must make a choice.
for tomorrow..for my spm..for myself..
anyway...what's the choice?

well I choose patience..
hahaha
I will overlook the inconveniences of the world...
Instead of clenching my fist at new assignments..
I will face them with joy and courage.
yeap that's my choice :)

Although feeling kinda stress and unhappy now due to some reasons
but still life goes on
and spm just around the corner..
hahah tetapi  instead of  keeping thinking the negative way of taking spm..
how bout i take it as a good thing?
mistakes actually can be lessons that lead to discoveries.
hmm....like photosynthesis like that..convert light energy into chemical energy...
I should take the fear and transform it into trust :)

learn to rise beyond anxiety and doubt.
Turn the "worry hours" into "productive hours".
Take the energy that I have wasted and direct it toward every worthwhile effort that you can be involved in.
yeah the power of positive thinking :)



next post gonna be my last post sehingga december
so stay tuned. :)

没有评论: