2012年4月22日星期日

Emo time

I heard that..A thousand-mile journey begins with a single step..as the saying goes~千里之行,适于足下。。i don't know whether am i translate it correctly anot hmm..(ignore)

However, what it doesn't tell us is that..
once the journey started..it might be hard to stop...
exp: since i was form 4..until now..form 5..and it's approaching SPM..HAIZ
and i have no idea..what's the meaning of spm ? ==
is it means sedia pergi mati?

i have no idea..
i spent more time and efforts on my study but still..
why i can't even score a better result for my previous exam..
tapi i am regretting for now also useless~
it's too late for me anyway.

sometimes..when i think of it..or other things..
i felt lonely, helpless and so on..
i even found myself in danger.
tapi...i must think it as positif

now that i look back..
these setbacks did enriched my journey, and my life :)
i had gained something that others don't even have it..

thanks to the hard times..:)
and those hard times had made me become more mature. insya allah. 

Jadi
i m here..to give those who maybe facing the same situations or problems with me..
don't think too much about the uncertainties because you'll cross the bridge when you get to it..
船到桥头自然直嘛
still remember my quote :)

and once you take your first step..the feeling is amazing and addictive..maybe?
and i'm gonna figure it out this year. :D
eh..is next year cause spm result will annouce next year hmm..

well~
It's time for me to study hard now.
mid year term is just around the corner..
and i still haven't prepare for it ==
shame on me.

15days more for me to study hard...
I MUST SCORE WELL IN THIS EXAM, hopefully. haha

before that..time for me to sleep now zzz
work hard starting from tomorrow!!
 all the best to you guys and me and perhaps no more emo next time :)
addicted to reborn recently ==




Study hard boss.this is an agreement between us.


2 条评论:

傀儡般的孩子 说...

hey,rmb,study SMART but not study hard~:D

夏克霖 Rå¥ñê 说...

嘿哟哟,金田,好久不见。还记得我是谁吗?我们读书不止是要study hard,但也要study smart。我的成绩也没有好到哪里去。呵呵~

不管怎样,还是去面对吧!

宝贝营,有回来吗?
我可能有回去,只是时间还没确定。

说真的,
我太想念报馆,
也太想念你们了!

呵呵~

13179
薇凌笔