2011年2月14日星期一

Valentine's Day=)

well...
physics~~~~=(...(with the sounds of BANG)
math~~~~~=)
bm~~~~~=O
bi~~~~~~hahaha=)

exam=valentines
what is the concept a?
hmmm..
i know~
valentines need exam de..
HAHAHAHAH
zhadaao==

i celebrated my valentines with my sej today~
tamadun indus~mesir purba~sumbangan is..
EIEIEIEIEIEI~!
stop sot-ING..HAHAHAH


others school 1st of march only start..
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM A...my school...grhh
i am running of time..
i need to study
SEJ,BIO,CHE,PM,BC and..ADD MATH!!!BANG
really ah..
but i still blogging here now..AHAHHA--

luckily tomorrow public holiday tim~
if not i can fail my exam liao..
now at least can pass la
hahahah~
i need to find tuition teacher liao..
if not..i will going to fail every exam..
HAHAHAHAH~

ok la~
gtg~
minasan...
gambateh kudasai~=)
chana~
good luck for my examT^T
also who is sitting the exam also..AAHHAHA=)

没有评论: