2010年8月8日星期日

SUndaY

so fast...nid to say goodbye to sunday liao..
tomoro school again...haizzz..
just now have dinner wit my parents..
tis time clever liao..dint order black pepper..
abo sure not feeling well again..

today reli sienzzzzz...
study geo whole day==
now i think my geo MAYbe can le.(MAYBE ONLI)
next target sejarah....another sienzzz subject..

just now sms with my sg junior..
say sg pelantikan pengawas liao..
he so sad cause kenot be a ketua liao..hahaXD
reli fast lo..
i still remember me form 1 pelantikan n also form2 pelantikan...
all pengawas gather at tapak perhimpunan..
stand there marching about1-2 hours..==
macam sozai..
 when form2 me almost pengsan lo..
cause the sun too geng liao..=)

now so fast my junior de junior jadi liao..
me gt inheritor liao..lol
pmr...err..is trial cuming soon..
now me start mo kuai chang liao..==

没有评论: