2010年12月29日星期三

2010....BYE BYE=D

today date>>>>>30/12/2010..hmmm

after today and tomorrow...

2011year!!HALOOOO!!!=D
heeeeeee

for sure...i am looking forward to the NEW YEAR><

2010..got soo many important memory to me....

i transfered to a new school~from SG to SBS~
waaa...tat time..feel very lonely tim..
no fren,new place for me
everything also new de=(
unfamiliar in the new skul ma
aiya~feel very scared la~hahahahah
cause of my mcc..i did nothing in 2010..haizz
失败到T^T

then then~
trial no A!!!!
lagi 失败T^T
haizzzT~T
WHERE CAN LIKE TAT DE LEH~~

luckily~i study very very hard~
heeeeeeee
at least my PMR got more than 1A la!!
more than 1A ah~~pro leh~~hehehehXD
paling berjaya geh thing i did in tis yearT^T
touch ah~~sob sob><

i still remember..got sooooo many my 1st time in the 2010
i ingat only..tapi lupa detail liaoXD
one of them is~
i wearing contact lens now~heeeee
1st time ah~~walao~
gam gam buat de~hahaha
still ingat..
i took for almost 2hours to wear and take off==
memang pro==
feel very geli lo~
open your yes big big==
macam ini>>>>O.O
geli tak?aiyerrr....agree wit me leh?XD
for sure...
most important is
u bcum my gf ady=)
tis wan i paling success wan=D
hope we will together for forever><
2011 cuming lo~~
i really hope tat..
i can do my best in 2011
better than 2010 can liaoXD

2010!!
dont worry a~
u will always in my memory wan=)
cause got sumthing very important happen in tis year ma~XD
sure ingat u de la~=D

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE=D

没有评论: