2013年5月31日星期五

changed

Lets talk about my school life again.
this time no ghost story but true ghost story
big different dei
Have you ever heard or read about Mr midnight  or 大马停电 / 啊南割耳?
any differences?
I would like to describe these creepy things here
but 12 something already 
so I decided to tangguh dulu 

Well I crapped once again HAHA 
okok proceed to my topic 
While in the end of the may for 2013
my friends attended their 
universities or colleges (tarc paling banyak) or UPC or matrikulasi or whatever 
in great delight, 
restarted my senior high school life hmm.
What a joy?
shcool uniform hmm

Before that

there was a time that my spirit sank at the prospect of starting all over again.

that time I felt like I was in a maze just like in the Pokemon mystery dungeon (Nitendo ds game)
I seen nothing but haze,darkness and...pokemon 
(夸张比拟用词)I still remember how to use 比喻比拟 not bad 
There were some complex feelings in my mind.
somehow I was frightened, and lonely..hard to describe but it's true.
even til now also hmm
opsss that's not my school life hahahah
nah just ignore the school and concentrate on life :)

as my blog title said,
life is always pleasant
however..we might suffer from making mistakes
but it's important to model ourselves into the people we will become.
so failure is a must? wahaha sounds not so bad
with failure..
all the growing pains and the embarrassing things we may experience 
are just part of the process for growing up.
after that we can evolve 
metapod evolve become butterfly
hahaha just all of a sudden
warm feelings just rush through my soul :)
This so called syok sendiri? 别迷恋哥,哥只是在自恋

I watched a drama 
got one guy want to succeed so badly
but never came to anything in the end.
he is now down and out.
drew a lot of inspiration from this man
must 按部就班 only can success.
ahahah someone told me 
you've changed so much
is it? 
HAHAH 
I'm still the idiot that I used to be :)
still leng zai as always
just nothing could shatter my faith

To be frank, I still have a thirst for my dream university wahhahaha
but I'm not afraid of the failure because I can profit by it. 
that's because I'm quite certain of my future and I'm sure I can fly even more high. =)







   

没有评论: