2010年10月12日星期二

P.M.R..haha..

P.M.R...FINALLY....OVER........>>>>>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~```

Although it is already over...and bcum a past tense for me..=D
but...i feel really nothing after PMR...-__-

STRESS?TOO EXCITED??or...NERVOUS DISORDER???????walao...
haizzz...who noe?=(
pmr...nothing special for me also...

suppose to celebrate wit my friends...
but.. i found NO ONE in this afternoon...
duno y...
a weird weird de feelings sudden occur in my pro brain...(pro=noob=geng)

maybe i was EMO~~
haha~~

bc=33/40..(hmmm....still ok la..improve alot if compare wit trial...[i think])ahem~
math=35/40(i noe many ppl 40/40...but i m not pro in my math...b4 trial also 30/40 onli...(i think)..
                    so...i really..got KEMAJUAN~~~)hehehe~~==

LUCKILY my pmr result better than my previous trial exam...(i think)...
if not...me really wan bang wall liao...study till sot lo~~~~~~

REcently...listen to 五月天~
Nice wor..如烟。。。haha~~~
stop naruto liao...now watch fairy tail..
ok la...better than dragon ball...(i think)-_-

since LONG TIME AGO...I 4GOT HOW TO EXERCISE LIAO...
sum1 help me ah~~find me play badminton or anything also can~!~!~!!!
I JUST WAN EXERCISE!~~!~!~!~!~!~!-________-

没有评论: