2011年1月19日星期三

19!!!!!

HARI INI ADALAH 19/1/2011~
my 16 birthday~ahahah~
UNBELIEVABLE...
I am sixten now==
i tot...i still berada di form1 leh..


really lo..
since last year until today...
saya...tak tinggi 1cm pun==
could it be said that.. 
my puberty..sudah...stop??T^T
i wish i can taller abit la=D
so plsss dun so fast stop liao~
i nid ur help ah~~PUBERTY!!!(SOT LIAO)

tis year de birhtday present..
i received 1 angpao..1..erm..





NAH~~TIS WAN~~XD
cute right?hahaha
 i did what i promised also~!XD

then...percuma homework also..
T^T








this year..my ahem homework teman me celebrated my buffday..hahah...

EH..NOW IS 20/1/2011 LIAO..
actually..
i wan to talk more de..but
aiya~
today ady not my birthday oo..XD
sorry a~

hahahahha~write till here la~=D

i wish everyone tat i kenal can happy everyday la=D
and also healthy~HAHHAHAH

BYE=)

没有评论: